Monday, September 2, 2013

email to Mom 8/26/13

Hello!

Training is going better. I have a different outlook on it now. It is all about mindset. 
Things are still not working well with Ashley. It's more of a parent issue than her problem. She went to activity days last Thursday though! 
Elder Tritapoe is...hmm... I don't know how to describe him. He is respectful. He has an accent. No funny stories that I can think of.  
Hey church is on Sunday. That would be a great birthday present for dad. Less active is not good. I am at the church building from 7am-4pm. I think you can go for three hours. https://mail.google.com/mail/e/32B
I like these little emoticons too. They make me laugh.
We had zone conference on Wednesday. We can't drink caffeinehttps://mail.google.com/mail/e/33C anymore. Darn!
Today I read 2 Corinthians 12. Such a good chapter! Also read 2 Nephi 4. I love that one. I can relate to it a lot. verses 17-19 especially. I have better learning Arabic. We have an Arabic book of Mormon in our house so I know what 1-10 is and Nephi and book. I don't know how to say them though.
Have you been to the temple lately We’ve been hearing about the new video for the past two weeks. It is the hot topic. The temples have been super busy because of it. 
Love you Lots!
Elder Alpin

Sorry I didn't take any pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment