Monday, May 27, 2013

email to Dad 5/27/13

Hey Dad! That is awesome that you’re reading the Book of Mormon in 30 days! Exciting!! I saved all my receipts and kept them in my top drawer. Then when I got transferred I threw them away and there was a whole bunch. I was so spoiled in South Jordan. We had a car. We had a full sized fridge stocked with food Sister Bell would buy us. She would buy our toilet paper and laundry detergent. A full basement. Now we have a mini fridge that hardly holds anything. Our room is tiny. I'm on a bike. It has definitely been an adjustment.
Love you!

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM, tomalpin2002 wrote:
Elder,

Well it is Monday again and a holiday...40 degrees when I awoke this morning...aaaahhhhh!  Started the BOM over the other day and currently at Mosiah, when not reading then I am listening to it...while walking and driving yesterday.  Great talks in church yesterday about the Holy Ghost, very fitting since the Missionaries just baptized a brother.

Started my cleaning project yesterday with my files...funny how collecting/saving receipts seems so silly when sorting through them 2 years later! Lol  yep, just getting rid junk that is not needed, packing for the next move...might work on the storage unit a little bit today...needs to get warmer though.

Most curious about transfers and what the landscape looks like for you, are things changed at all? If so then we need details, if not, we need details.

Oh, guess what?
What do you mean you can't guess?
Ok, yesterday on the way home from church I took one or my detours to find a new area, determined to find downtown auburn hills...yep I found it!  pretty nice.  mom just told me Ryan, Kristine and the kids are coming this weekend...exciting for sure!

I will finish the BOM in less than 30 days...exciting for sure!

Love you son,
Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment