Monday, May 26, 2014

21 April 2014

Hola Family!

It didn't feel like Easter yesterday. I'm surprised that we didn't get any candy. It is OK though because I have too many sweets anyway. 
We didn't meet with the girl from Chick-fila because she was 20. We had to pass it to the YSA elders. It was tougher to ask people at Wal-Mart than I thought it would be. The only person we asked was the cashier and she was already a member. My boldness has really decreased this week. I just get really turned off to talking to everyone because I don't like rude people. I know that shouldn't stop me from talking to people. Paul would teach people with boldness whether they were rude or not. A lot of them were rude too. I like what I read today. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto the salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16). If I am not ashamed of the gospel and if I love God, I will talk to everyone. I'm sorry to hear that Staci is moving. Now you can really say, "HEY! Check out my church! It will help you because it's helped me." 
Maybe I'll get the same Easter postcard from her today. It sounds cool! 
The talks yesterday in church were so good. It just clicked to me how important the resurrection is. Sister Christensen talked. She is one of my favorite people. Her daughter died about two years ago, as well as her mom and step dad in a car accident. Her daughter was like 15. Her talk was a tear jerker. Please don't die while I am on my mission. I would be a hot mess. I won't if you won't, ok? 
We have quite a few investigators. They all seem to work a whole bunch and don't want to make time to meet with us. So that has been frustrating. We aren't teaching as much as we should. 
It is definitely spring here and it is beautiful. I love it.
I can't think of anything to say.. If you are on and have questions and want to talk I'll be one for like 30 more minutes probably.

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment