Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Matt's Letter February 23, 2013

Hey!  How are ya'll?  Yay for baby Noah coming into the world!  Yesterday we learned about how important it is as missionaries to work with members.  They (our neighbors) would make great members of the church!  Yes the mail has been taking for ever to get here.  Today we invited our investigator Eder to be baptized, but he said not yet.
     So yesterday they announced to us that 58 new missions have been/will be created!  Isn't that awesome?!  They are creating a Salt Lake City East mission so I'm not sure if that will affect our mission boundaries any more.  It snowed so hard today - was so beautiful.  Elder Roper said Hi and so did Elder Hall - Pilcher.  They are the other set of Elders going to Salt Lake and are our roommates.  Oh yes I did find your letter in my bag back when I was at the Denver airport, but I forgot to tell you.  Yesterday we talked about to do lists and to be lists, to be lists are better and it helps us to what I want to become.  Anyways...that is awesome to hear Kimball is going to Albania!  I have to go do personal study.  Love your and miss you!  Love Elder Alpin

No comments:

Post a Comment