Thursday, July 24, 2014

email home July 21, 2014

Hello!

I'm glad to hear you are doing good! Have fun at the temple doing grandpa's work! 

This week has been kind of crazy. Elder Dean and I both got transferred. So they whitewashed my old area in Sandy. I'm so surprised too because we just started teaching so many people! I got transferred to Bluffdale. I like it here. It is the southern most part of our mission. There are a lot of horses and the houses are more spread out. Most of the houses are also super nice. We are white washing the area. 

I am training a new missionary named Elder Morelock. He is from Laie, Hawaii. It has been tough because neither of us know the area. They weren't really teaching many people before we got here so we haven't taught much since we've been here. I feel like we spend most of our time getting lost. 

The members here are great though. They are super missionary minded. They even feed us lunches here. We have a car too. So I will probably be gaining some weight. Yikes! 

So yesterday was our first Sunday in the area. We gave talks in one of the wards. Elder Morelock woke up sick and puking. So we went on splits and only I went and talked. Elder Zwick, from the seventy, was there and talked as well. It was super good. After that we spent most of our day at the house yesterday. Elder Morelock slept most of the day. I felt so bad! It was only his 5th day out and he was sick! He is all better today though. It has been really overwhelming lately. I also became a district leader, which I've never been before. This has been the majority of my week...

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment