Monday, June 30, 2014

Letter Home & Pictures 6/30/14

Hello! 

I am glad to hear about your classes. Follow up is so important. It talks all about it in Preach My Gospel. Do you remember Elder Ballard's talk from conference. It was all about persistent, consistent followup. 

I'm glad ya'll are doing so good.

Alison emailed me last week I think and told me how Sister Hunt came and visited her. Mom.. Sandy is pretty big and there are quite a few missionaries here. It would be tough to find me I think. We aren't supposed to get visits from friends or other people. 

I don't know how I'm doing in the heat. Ok I suppose. There are a couple barbecues going on on the 4th of July with some non members we will probably go to. I'm not sure what we are doing for pday today. 

We've been teaching an 8 year old girl and her less active grandma for awhile now. The 8 year old (Shauntay is her name) got baptized yesterday. She wanted me to baptize her so I did. Her grandma came to church the past two Sundays, which is awesome! 

On Saturday we seemed to meet every ex-mormon anti in our area. Those kind of people make me so sad. I just don't understand how they can be deceived so easily. 

This week was really tough-mentally, emotionally, and physically. I just want to cry right now. Don't worry though. I'll get over it eventually. 

Sorry I can't really think of much to say. I hope you have a wonderful week. I love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment