Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6/10/13 email to Mom

Hey!
Happy sealing anniversary! I forgot to bring Andrew's email address. Dang it! Will you tell them I said Happy Anniversary.

Nayakere and her six kids came to church on Sunday for the first time! We were waiting for them and they showed up late. I was so anxious waiting for them, pacing back and forth. They enjoyed it. It was so good! They are working towards June 29 for baptism!

There is an active lady in the ward and she has a daughter who has been less active. She is pregnant and unmarried now. The mom really struggled with this. She goes to a therapist and the therapist told her "It is not your job to judge her. It is your job to love her." This really hit me hard. I've been trying to apply this with the people in my district and the people we talk to. It is so true though. It is the Savior's responsibility to judge. 
This morning I studied Alma 11:43. I am so amazed at Father's plan for us. It makes sense. The blessings available to us are wonderful. 
I love ya'll. Have a great day. 
Love Elder Alpin :)

Hello. Thanks for the email. I am doing good. I'm grateful for the example you and dad are setting. 

Love you :) Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment